Vehicle Import/Export Services
If you’re in the market for the best international vehicle importers, look no further than Trans Global Auto Logistics. We’re the go-to experts when it comes to car export and import services. Whether you’re purchasing a foreign car that you need to ship to your home country or you want to send a vehicle to a new worldwide destination, Trans Global is your auto transport carrier of choice.
Classic car enthusiasts can confidently rely on us to bring their dream vehicles from locations around the globe. If you’re moving, we can ensure that your personal vehicle arrives at your new home without a scratch. You’ll benefit from our professional attention to detail and our long-standing reputation backed up by over 30 years of experience in the auto import/export industry.
Total Logistics Service
On your own, dealing with customs laws and the required documentation can seem overwhelming, which is why you need experienced international vehicle importers or exporters behind you.
As an example, before bringing a car to the United States, it has to meet certain legal specifications that prove it’s safe to drive on the road. If the car in question is more than 25 years old or if the vehicle will be in the country for less than a year, exemptions may apply. Additionally, vehicles must have the original engine and cannot have undergone any modifications. This rule goes for boats, recreational vehicles, cars and trucks.
If you’re not sure your vehicle will meet the necessary standards to enter the country, talk to us about setting up a USDOT and EPA Compliance Review. An attorney with car export and import expertise will undertake the review.
Preparing Your Vehicle for Shipment Overseas:
- Vehicles cannot contain more than ¼ tank of fuel.
- License plates should be removed and carried with you.
- Your vehicle cannot be used to carry personal effects.
- Only factory issued items can be shipped with the vehicle.
- All fluids, paints, cleaning supplies, aerosol cans, or other hazardous materials must be removed.
- Make sure your vehicle has antifreeze protection down to temperatures below zero.
- The vehicle must be clean inside and outside. Free of all soil, foliage and debris including the undercarriage.
- To safeguard against importation of dangerous pests, the U.S. Department of Agriculture requires that the undercarriage of imported cars be free of foreign soil. Have your car steam-sprayed or cleaned thoroughly before shipment.
Our Logistics Services Include:
- Customs Clearance
- Short & Long-Term Storage
- Open or Enclosed Transport within the U.S
- Marine Insurance
- Detailed Vehicle Inspections with Photos Provided at Pickup, Pre-Packing & After Arrival
- Customized International Vehicle Import Services
Experience Makes the Difference
As a leading auto transport carrier, we are also well-versed in what it takes to export a vehicle to across different countries. All Ways International Shipping, our sister company, is available to assist in obtaining customs clearance for countries which may have their own regulations.
Trans Global and our associates are experienced international vehicle importers and exporters. We transport more than 12,000 vehicles annually, and as a licensed Freight Forwarder, you can count on us to give you a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Reach out to learn more about what we offer and how we can custom design a transport solution for you.