If you are looking to ship your vehicle, equipment, or other large cargo goods; trust Trans Global Auto Logistics to provide you with quality customer service at a premium price you can afford. TGAL has over three decades of experience to assure the secure transportation of your vehicles and other goods across the Pacific Ocean. We offer thorough, customizable logistic services including direct-to-door shipping, vehicle pickups from customs to designated locations, cargo insurance, and more, all at competitive prices. Explore our air and sea transport options to see which method best suits your shipping needs. Trust our straightforward and efficient transportation service to get your cargo.
TRANSPORT OPTIONS FOR SHIPPING FROM THE CONTINENTAL US TO HAWAII
Trans Global Auto Logistics offers several shipping options to our customers. The best shipping option to Hawaii for your cargo depends on multiple factors such as the age and value of the cargo, where you are shipping from and to, and how fast you want your cargo to be delivered. We guarantee competitive prices for each shipping option. Read more details below for each of our shipping options:
- Roll On/Roll Off (RORO) — An affordable option that will securely transport your cargo across the ocean. Your vehicle drives onto a large ramp into the hold of the ship and is secured to a floating parking garage protected from the weather outside.
- RORO offers the most competitive rates.
- RORO sometimes has a quicker transit time than container shipping.
- Vehicles must be in good running condition, not ideal for classic cars.
- Item storage inside the vehicle is not allowed. All possessions inside the vehicle are disposed of by the receiving terminal.
- Shared Container Shipping — Your vehicle will be shipped together in a container with other vehicles. Fees such as terminal handling charges, loading/unloading, and container trucking at the terminals are shared between all parties using the container during shipment.
- Ideal for poor running or non-running vehicles and classic cars
- Personal items can be stored in the vehicle
- Longer transit time than RORO, the container must be full before shipping
- Dedicated Container Shipping — Dedicated Container Shipping offers a private shipping container that is ideal for faster delivery, or if the destination does not offer Shared Container Shipping.
- Offers the fastest service besides air freight
- You can store items in the vehicle
- Higher cost than RORO and Shared Container Shipping
- Air Freight — Airfreight is one of the most expensive shipping options and generally the least utilized option on the market. This method is used for high-end collector vehicles or time-sensitive shipments.
- Quickest service available
- Most expensive shipping option
PREPARING YOUR VEHICLE FOR SHIPMENT
Prior to shipping your vehicle to Hawaii, it’s important you take the following actions to avoid additional fees or being turned away by the terminals:
- Clean your vehicle inside and out, including its undercarriage
- Vehicle must be clean of foreign soil or invasive plants and animals
- Check that you have less than a quarter tank of fuel
- Remove all non-factory installed items (applies for RORO shipments only)
- Remove license plates
- The after-market alarm system must be disengaged prior to shipment when possible
ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR SHIPPING FROM THE CONTINENTAL US TO HAWAII
Trans Global Auto Logistics offers the following additional services:
- Inland Transport within the continental USA – TGAL can arrange road transportation anywhere in the USA to the terminal and also to selected ports within the Hawaii islands.
- Marine Insurance – Per the Carriage of Goods by Sea Act (COGSA) liability is limited to $500 per shipment when shipping a car from the US to Hawaii. We strongly recommend Marine Insurance to ensure your vehicle is covered in the event of damage or loss. All shipping quotes given by TGAL will list the cost of this optional service.
- 3rd party vehicle purchase inspections – Ensure that your car is being shipped as advertised!
- Escrow Service – Our Escrow service acts as a liaison between the buyer and the seller, for customers who are not comfortable with transferring funds directly to an online seller in the USA, or when a seller isn’t okay with providing banking details overseas.
EXPERIENCED AND SAFE SHIPPING
As a fully bonded and licensed Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) and freight forwarder, we provide the highest level of customer service in the industry. Unlike other across the ocean shipping providers, we own and operate our warehouses, so we have complete control over the care of your shipment to Hawaii. Trust us to deliver your shipment to ports worldwide with a professional level of detail each step of the way. You will be notified by certified agents during each segment of the journey to guarantee smooth delivery. We work with your time schedule to assure your valuable cargo arrives in the same condition it left.
CONTACT TRANS GLOBAL AUTO LOGISTICS
Our highest priority is to ship your vehicle to Hawaii at a cost that works with your budget. Request a free quote by simply filling out our form, and one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss your shipment. Contact us for a quote today.